Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clever Christmas Shopping

Every year, I think I'll do my Christmas shopping in advance and this year I (nearly) have. Instead of leaving it all until the last minute, I picked up little pressies throughout the year. They didn't necessary cost alot, but not being under pressure meant I had time to find the perfect gift and take advantage of sale prices.


The last pressies I'm buying (just in time) are these cool Chinese calendars from Remo General Store. At $12, they are such good value and a pressie your friends can use throughout the year. They're quite big and chunky (about 26cm high) and it's very satisfying ripping off the super-thin pages! Remo also delivers, so I can avoid those queues! The only trouble is I still have some presents to send, so I'm off to the post office for one last queue and Christmas is done! Pru


PS You can also custom-make your own T-shirts at Remo. Upload your own design, using their Design'o'matic and choose the style, colour and size you want. If people buy tees with your design, you earn Remo dollars to spend in store (save them up for Christmas presents!). They give a free tee to new customers (click on the box in the side panel, right) or take a look at my designs!

0 comments: